Bereavement, Grief & Loss Counsellor Carlow
Bereavement,Grief and Loss affect us all in very different ways.
It is a personal and private recovery process. However,
it can help to ease the burden of bereavement by talking to a Counsellor about the more complicated aspects of grief, like guilt, regret, or anger. At Le Chéile Counselling . I would like to offer you a confidential, compassionate and gentle caring space to share your most private and sensitive thoughts.
Covid update 2023
Hello everyone, and welcome. Its been a very difficult time for everyone over the last few years while living through the Covid 19 pandemic and its aftermath. We have had time on our hands maybe for the first time in many years. This has been good in ways but has also allowed new awarenesses to come to the fore. Talking in a safe non judgemental space, like one to one, face to face/telephone counselling sessions may help identify and process some of these new awarenesses. Contact me today to make an appointment on 0873910411.
- Relationship difficulties. Family and friends, colleagues, commitment,
- Family issues. Partners, children, parenting, separation and divorce, homesickness.
- Lack of confidence. Worried about failing, never being good enough, feeling judged.
- Depression. Feeling isolated, lonely, empty, tearful, unloved, suicidal.
- Repeated destructive behaviour. Binge eating, harming yourself, abusive relationships, alcohol, drugs.
- Exam and study stress. Out of control, panic attacks, feelings of inadequacy.
- Bereavement. Loss, anger, loneliness, sadness & depression.
Le Chéile Counselling Carlow 0873910411
Kildare, Laois, Kilkenny and Wexford surrounding counties,
Qualifications: Bsc.(Hons) in Counselling & Psychotherapy - PCI College and Middlesex University.
I.A.C.P. Fully Accredited
Home Le Chéile
| Anxiety, Self Esteem
| Depression Counselling
| Relationships counselling
| stress Crisis,
| Bereavement Grief
| One to one
| Personal Counselling
| Panic Attacks,
| Separation, Divorce,
| Retirement, Decision .
| Anger Inner
| Addiction, Bullying,
| Getting started
| Loss,Counsellor Carlow
| What to expect
| online /phone counselling
| About Le Chéile About Le Chéile
| Contact Le Chéile Contact carlow
| what we do what we do for you
| Ethical Standards Non-judgemental Counselling